Friday, March 03, 2006

It's amazing what you can find on the web...

http://www.cityzen.tv/index1.php

I just found this today- almost a year after I actually showed at the bar/club "The Skinny". They interviewed me the night of the opening, and I never heard back from them. Then I found myself through googling. Have you ever googled yourself? I try to not do it everyday...you need a break every now and then. I also found out there are about 5 other Dan Springers out there- all pretty different, except there is another artist who lives in Toronto.

Anyway, check out the cityzen site- the article is at least interesting- albeit mostly inaccurate...

Dan

2 comments:

CamChes said...

Not too bad Dan! You may want to tell people that if they link to that URL they still will have to search for your name in the archives in order to bring up that article...

Everybody's gotta be in a Gang said...

Ahhhh soooo...round eye.