Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last ISCA post




Ok- this will be it for the ISCA Convention.
This is a drawing of Teresa Farrington referencing the movie "Dune". She liked it and wasn't offended at all; she's really cool. It's colored pencil, and unfortunately, I didn't get a good photo. The flash made everything too bright, so this is shot without a flash but with the shutter open longer- thus the blurriness.

The third one is done by Marlo Meekins and I include it here only because it really blew me away. It's a brilliant idea (it really looked like the guy) and brilliantly executed as well. Her subsequent work during the week was equally as good or even better, so check it out on her blog: http://marlomeekins.blogspot.com/
One day I will have an actual conversation with her.

I took many more photos, with many other brilliant artists, and you can see them on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26569636@N00/4099054369/in/photostream/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really happy to discove this. cool job!