Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pray for the Fox


This is "Fox" or "Foxy"- the dog that I co-owned with Peter Griffin when we lived in a big loft a few years ago. I lived with her for about 3 years with the rest of the roommates. Since we moved out of there, Fox went to live with Peter and Elizabeth (his wife), and I got visitation rights every now and then.
Unfortunately, Fox is now at the Vet Hospital in Brooklyn for Pancreatitus; her pancreas is not working as it's supposed to, and she can't digest her food. So she's been on an I.V. and at this point, not doing too well. She's been there about a week now. Hopefully she'll pull through.

2 comments:

The Keeper's Notes said...

Hey Dan -

Sorry to hear about Foxy..that's always hard when a pet is sick.

Our thoughts are with you and Foxy.

Everybody's gotta be in a Gang said...

Thanks, I appreciate it.